Content

Nendoroid Racing Miku

Monday, March 14, 2011


This item is a Japan release item only, which sadly I couldn't get hold of the original item. The one below you are seeing is bootleg version. I got this Nendoroid is not because of Miku, I want it because of the car that comes with it. The car is a Porsche 911 from the GoodSmile Racing Team.

Typical bootleg Nendoroid. Box is not as highly printed compared to original


Seriously I am not expecting much from this bootleg Nendo. From experience, the bootleg Nendoroid had problem with its articulation


Here are the stuff that comes with it


My tools for the decals : pen knife, scissors, brush and decal tray...


...and also a swap...hehe


Testing Miku inside the car, so far so good....


Decal applied together with decal fitter (from GoodSmile Racing)


Here are the current pictures


.....more finalised pictures Porsche GoodSmile Racing very soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio