Content

1/24 Aoshima NIssan R35 Pre-painted Kit Pt.2

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Alright, here is what I had done so far on the AOSHIMA Nissan R35 Pre-painted kit. For the first time, my both hands are free from paints! I must say this is a very enjoyable build. Required no stress and sweat. Just a pair of scissor, cutter, cement and some patience.

In about 1 hour, I managed to complete the whole interior and under-chassis.


Aoshima did a great job on the painted interior. Most of the parts are painted to contrast the painted black interior. Hey even the air-con vents are painted!


This is the part where I must thanks AOSHIMA. The R35 window frame had been pre-painted! Even some small details like the signal lights on the front bumper and rear bumper are painted too! Seriously save me the time of masking that out.


This is where I trial fit the body to the chassis


Another picture where the painted headlamps and bumpers are cemented in place. I am liking this build so much. No doubt I am going for another Aoshima Pre-painted kit!


I think AOSHIMA should call their new PrePainted range the "Lazy man 1:24 model kit". LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio