Content

1/24 Aoshima NIssan R35 Pre-painted Kit Pt.1

Friday, March 25, 2011
This is the latest 1/24 kit i acquired a few months ago. The kit is 1/24 Aoshima Nissan GTR 35 "Pre-painted kit". This is the first time I venture on a pre-painted kit, usually I do all the painting and details myself for all my 1/24 car models.



When I saw this kit online I said to myself to give it a try and see how "pre-painted" is pre-painted in Aoshima dictionary. Usually for a pre-painted kit, Gundam or whatever kit, they are usually limitation on the paint job as smaller details are usually ignored.


Upon inspecting the model kit, I must say I am very impress with the details that Aoshima put on to the kit. To sum it up, you just need a pair of scissors and cutter. Everything is pre-painted as said on the box.

What had been painted?
  • Car, bumper, spoiler all painted in Pearl white
  • The car window black frame (a real pain in the butt if you have to do it yourself)
  • Lower body black skirting
  • Brake caliper
  • Suspension
  • Exhaust


  • Dashboard
  • Interior Center Console
  • Door handle
  • Steering Wheel
  • Window black detail (also a big pain in the butt due to masking it)


Hey, even the details on the headlamp are painted!


I can't wait to get this kit started by this week. Will post more of it very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio