Content

ENTERBAY RM1.0 Original Action Body

Monday, May 9, 2011
Today I received a package directly from ENTERBAY HK. This is RM1.0 Original Action Body. and already a discontinued item and I still managed to get hold of one directly from the 1/6 company maker. I bought it for USD12.00 excluding additional USD10.00 shipping. So convert to BND it will be roughly around BND27.00.





Why do I need RM1.0 Original Action Body? Well, I had in my possession an ENTERBAY 1/6 MR.BEAN. And two years ago I accidentally broke the joint between the leg and the feet(pic shown below) and since then it has been sitting inside my closet as I do not have any idea of how to fix it nor finding a replacement parts.


Soon, Mr.Bean will see his new joint!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio