Content

Displaying My Collections in My Store!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello everyone! Today I would like to announce to you all that I will be displaying or showcasing my collections at CH-TOYNATION.

As you all know most all my collections do not get to see the lights. 95% of my stuff is always inside my storeroom. With CH-TOYNATION now fully up and running, I had created a few spaces and shelves for my collections to be display in store.

So, if you have the time do drop by my store do check out my collections! Nothing fancy or great. Just some good old collections that I would like to share with my friends and customers!

For this month the "THEME" will be:-
  • Scale Car Models
  • DISNEY Cars
  • YOKO PVC from Gurren Laggan





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio