Content

1/6 Akira Kaneda's Bike Pt.1

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Hii! Today I would like to present to you my most expensive toy in my collection! I am sure you guys had seen this on the Web. So I will cut the crap short and get on with the introduction.

I had this for almost 2 years and never had the chance to open it! I also have the 1/6 Kaneda and 1/6 Tetsuo from BM Project to go along with the bike, will reveal them very soon too.

Huge Box!!!



Opening of the content


Styrofoam for protecting the Kaneda's Bike!


I always thought that this box contain just the bike alone and the other smaller white box(below) is actually the accessories and stickers for the bike. Well, I was wrong.....


The top layer of the styroform contain all the marked Kaneda's Bike body parts just like the one in the Animation!


The middle section is where the big mama is located!


This is the white box that I was talking about earlier on, I thought it was the accessories box but I was so wrong, in fact this box contain another set of the bike's unmarked body parts. It is inclusive of stickers or decals for you to stick on!




more updates on the Bike in Pt.2! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio