Content

1:18 Porsche Carrera 4S (987.2)

Monday, January 31, 2011
Good afternoon my fellow readers, again my apologise for not posting for so long! Am currently hand tighted with with moving of CH-Toynation to a bigger premises. I promise once everything is settle down I will post more frequently and regularly. In the mean time, enjoy my latest 1:18 collection. Yes is another Porsche!!!

Porsche Carrera 4S Targa. Targe means it has a sliding roof, 4 mean it has 4 wheel drive system and S mean it is a higher spec with higher engine capacity than non-S.






In real life, the yellow brake calliper is an additional cost option equipment. It will set you back around BND$18,000 for all corners. It is called the PCCB or Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio