Content

NOREV 1:18 Nissan R35 GT-R

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
My second preview from my goodies from Downunder! This is the currently the ultimate cheapest supercar you can get in the market now. The infamous NISSAN GT-R R35. Not my favorite GT-R but wouldn't mind owning one for the hype.

I got this from an online eBay shop who sadly closed down its website recently. I got this beauty for less then BND$80.00 including shipping to Australia. Check it out.

The model is produced by NOREV, a french company that produced high quality continental car models.










Out of 10, I would give this model 8. Not very happy about the build quality for this particular model. I owned more than five NOREV Porsche 1:18 models and always happy about the details and qualities. But for this one, I am a bit disappointed, mainly because some shut line is quite wide. NOREV please stick to Porsche models only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio